Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In the Beginning



We have 75 chickens. When did it-- no how did it grow so fast. We are loving all of them. I am going to start at the beginning and lead you on a journey from then until now..

It all started with me telling J.D. I wanted some chickens. Ok so my brother had a rooster and maybe 3 hens and I instantly fell in love. He had a small open coop with a wire fence. I came home after visiting him and his family and told J.D. all about it. What started as an idea soon became all out chicken heaven..

This is the very beginning of our coop. Lots of measuring, leveling, and running line. Leave me to the cake leveling, this kind of leveling and measuring is not for me. Hum.... wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that I can't read a ruler..I'd say that is a positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...