Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trusses and Walls

After much framing, we worked our way to the top. It was fun watching J.D. with the trusses- he hates heights. That of course is one thing we have in common. Legs shaking, heart beating, sweat pouring- I would love to think that this was all brought on by the site of me coming around the corner, but it was all caused by that beautiful ladder sitting beside the coop.





When we completed the trusses we started adding the sides. This is when it really gets exciting. It starts to look like a little house. During this time (Nov.-Feb.) I have a brooder box (a huge wooden and wire netted box) in my laundry room. While I love my chicken babies, the site of this house lets me know that soon they will be OUT of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...